Blended Learning - Required Assignment(s):
Due 4/19: Molarity Video Guide (complete while/after watching the molarity and the dilution videos). Videos are on page 7.
You will get extra credit if you turn it a day early (4/18)
- Unit Notes and Keys
- Problem Sets
- DBQ, Data, and Research
- Study Tips & Outlining
- Page 1: Introduction to Chemistry
- Page 2: Atoms, Compounds, and the Mole
- Page 3: Chemical Reactions, Quantities, and Equations. Stoichiometry. Gases.
- Page 4: Thermochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Chemical Equilibrium.
- Page 5: The Electromagnetic Spectrum, Quantum Mechanics, and the Electron.
- Page 6: Periodic Trends, Lewis Structures, Polarity/IMF, and VSEPR Theory
- Page 7: Solutions, Molarity, & Dilution. Acids & Bases.
- Page 8: Nuclear Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Reduction/Oxidation Reactions
- Page 9: Biochemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Material Science and Engineering
- Additional Files
- Oceanography Resources
- More Chem Resources